Did you know?
TBH Niche is conveniently located on the First Floor of 456 William Street, Perth.
Our offices are above our good friends at Fair Go Trading, the best fair trading store in town.
Many of our clients like visiting us, then dropping in downstairs to shop for fair trade tea and coffee and exotic children’s toys from all over world.
TBH Niche was established to meet the growing demand for a local Perth communications firm with broad experience in consumer, government, and investor relations, along with issues and reputation management.
Combining the businesses of several local communications firms, we have developed a network of associates in Perth and the eastern states, along with a diverse and dedicated clientele.
At TBH Niche, our people pride themselves on the consistency of their approach. We have a committed service ethic, along with an unparalleled local understanding and network of contacts.
We deliver agreed results, tied tightly to client goals, at a predictable cost.
Our consultants and associates have more than a century’s experience in Australian and Western Australian politics and public service.
Throughout the design and delivery of your strategy, you will have direct access to the best strategic, media and policy minds in the State.
Managing Director, Head of Government Relations
Emi has had more than 30 years experience getting results from government and delivering results for communities and business.
Before his appointment as Managing Director and Head of Government Relations for TBH Niche, Emi was Chief of Staff to the WA Minister responsible for Police and Emergency Services, Local Government, Indigenous Affairs, Housing and Works, Community Safety and Industrial Relations.
His other government appointments have included:
- Principal Private Secretary to the Premier of Western Australia.
- Director of Economic Development at Western Australia House in London
- Manager of Organisational Development at the Health Department of Western Australia
- Principal Adviser at the Western Australian Municipal Association
His extensive experience has been enhanced by his overseas appointment to the Western Australian Government’s office in London, as a Councillor in the City of Canning for four years and as a member of the City of Canning Commissioner’s Advisory Panel.
During his career Emi has been a member and office bearer of numerous professional organisations at both national and state level including President and Foundation Member of Australian Business in Europe (WA), the Australian Institute of Management, the British Institute of Management and the Australian Human Resources Institute.
Consultant, Organisational Development
Christine has a considerable professional history in government and health service delivery and management.
Before making the transition to consulting, Christine was the Chief Executive Officer of the WA Country Health Service, the Executive General Manager of Health System Performance and a Regional Director for Health in the Kimberley and Pilbara for the WA Department of Health.
- Held many executive management positions in the WA Department of Health covering policy, planning, resource allocation, health workforce, nursing and high level operations management.
- Directly supported several specialised Aboriginal health services and initiatives.
- Many years experience in providing hospital and specialised services to rural and remote communities with unique and special needs – mental health, renal dialysis, aged and continuing care, community health services, public health programs, remote area antenatal and obstetric care.
- Extensive hands on experience in corporate and clinical governance.
- Led major reform initiatives in public health system state wide and country.
- Restructured country hospital boards.
- Lead strategy work on rural health transport systems, renal dialysis, medical and specialist services and community participation.
- Developed a sustainable regional hospitals network model for rural and remote WA which underpinned a capital works allocation of over $600million.
Taking her interest in strategy and management into the private sector, Christine is also an informative and constructive speaker to boards on best-practice management, particularly in the health sector. She also the principal of Marella Health Consulting.